Any positive contributions are compensated by CureDAO to maximize contributions for sustainable growth.
To ensure this, we, currently, have a temporary token “GCURES” on the Harmony chain.
The “GCURES” tokens are used to track contributions prior to the genesis auction of our real token. Then, after the public genesis auction, 10% of the real tokens are distributed to the pre-genesis token holders proportionally.
Presently, we are using our Multisig to compensate upon the completion of a task.
Soon, we’ll implement a smart contract to structure automated compensation of the tasks.
- Filling in the “Time Estimate” of the task.
- Setting the value of the task in “Estimated Value.”
- Filling in the “Importance” and “Urgency” of the task.
Once a task is completed, the “Sent Tokens” and the “TX URL” fields are updated to reflect the compensation of a task.
- The “Sent Tokens” field reflects the token amount sent to the person/s who performed the task.
- The “TX URL” field includes the token transaction URL.
Fixed basic hourly rate (different per discipline, compared to industry-standard higher end) [$] = $46
Estimated Time [hours]
1 Importance and 1 Urgency => 0 (Multiplier Factor)
5 Importance and 5 Urgency => 2 (Multiplier Factor)
Bounty compensation Formula [$]
field(“Time estimated in hours”)46(field(“Urgency (1-5)”)field(“Importance (1-5)”)+0.0833-0.0833)